Professional Counseling Austin
Counseling Austin since 1997
- Depression. Low energy. No motivation. Feeling stuck in a pattern of hopelessness. Low self-esteem issues
- Anxiety and/or nervousness. Sleepless or losing sleep. Thinking obsessively. Excessive worrying
- Stressed out. Snapping at those who are closest. Feeling like you’re not yourself
We have been counseling Austin for 18 years. We work with people that are highly motivated to take responsibility for changing their lives.
You already know that feeling badly is stressful. But did you know this stress is actually trying to help? It is the warning light that gets us to pay attention to what we need to change. Read more about how to use stress to your advantage at our partner website, StressProfessionals.com. Also take a look at the Stress article on this website!
Most people look for a counselor that is:
- easy to relate to
- warm and intelligent
Counseling Austin-ites for 18 years . . . these qualities just work!
Mindfulness Based Counseling Austin
- Strength- and Mindfulness-Based
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Family, Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Professional Training for LPC-Interns
- Practicum Students
Meet the Therapy Dog, Buddy!
Buddy is my amazing therapy dog! I trained him to help with anxiety and PTSD, and to just help people feel at ease in my office. If he is not in “work” mode, he will likely come say hello; especially if you have a bag that smells like treats! Otherwise, he will sleep comfortably in his spot by my side.
The Gate: Counseling Austin – We are centrally located, just minutes from both MoPac and 360 on Bee Caves Rd.
Contact Jonathan at Jonathan@GateHealing.com or (512) 771-7621.
For Hypnotherapy, please visit SuccessStrategiesUSA.com. Jennifer has been counseling Austin as Certified Hypnotherapist since 1994.